Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello, Denton!

I've reached 46 miles and Denton, TX.  


View Larger Map

Wikipedia says Denton is known for its musical culture, featuring the annual Denton Arts and Jazz Festival.  Other annual events include an air show, holiday festival downtown lighting, and Thin Line Documentary Film Fest. 

It is also known as a college town, home of University of North Texas, (home of UNT's Music College, whose alumni include Norah Jones, Bowling for Soup, and the Eli Young Band) and Texas Women's University. 



46 miles and I feel GREAT, my feet are still happy, and while at night I fall exhausted into bed, I have more energy overall and I can hear my body screaming, "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" at the end of every workout.  

 Oh! And I'm only about 34 miles from the Oklahoma State Line! :-)

1 comment:

  1. GREEEAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D i'm so proud WOW almost 50 miles i cant believe it ;p

    ReplyDelete