Monday, January 4, 2010

Daybook for January 4th

Outside my window...it is very very cold but clear and sunny.

I am thinking...do body cells freeze? I walked in 26 degree weather and my thighs are still freezing and prickly.

I am thankful for...routines to start back up.

From the learning rooms... English literature to pass a CLEP and finish those last two pesky credits.

From the kitchen...overnight porridge with honey and kettle corn seasoning.  Yum.

I am wearing...jeans and my inspi(red) gap shirt and brown socks.

I am creating...a home organization notebook that holds everything: birthdays, cleaning schedule, food menus, emergency numbers, first aid kit inventories, things to do, receipts, coupons, etc.

I am going...to the grocery store with my mom later.

I am reading...my bible.  I haven't decided on my next book yet.

I am hoping...to hear something about the job I applied to last week.

I am hearing...Emily sing Hannah Montana over and over (and over).

Around the house...laundry, dishes, and Christmas stuff to put away.  I also need to desperately mop my floors.

One of my favorite things... the Creme Brulee latte at Starbucks, I might get one at the grocery store, nonfat of course, hold the whip, for achieving my first 10 miles walked toward Oregon in three days.  :-)

I am remembering...Christmas vacation.  I can't say we've had a better one as far as time with each other goes.  I do wish we could have seen all of our loved ones.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  walk as many miles as I can, clean house, go to an all day orientation on Thursday, maybe rejoin writing group on Wednesday, try to find a cheap but good treadmill.

From my photos: Bear Lake, Garden City, Utah








You can read what others are doing at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment