Monday, January 11, 2010

Daybook for January 11th, 2010

Outside my window...it's dark.

I am thinking...about 2 Chronicles 17:1-13 and how one man's righteousness can affect a nation. 

I am thankful...for good health and the ability to walk.  I am becoming an addict.

I am wearing...a navy blue 3/4 sleeve shirt and black leggings.  I am ready to cozy up and read after the kids head to bed.

I am remembering...good times with friends.  Like when April and I carpeted our store and then we were so tired and giggling deliriously, I threw my keys into the dumpster outside in the dark, really late at night and we had to dig through the trash to find them.  Luckily they were on top of a cardboard box we'd thrown in earlier!

I am going...nowhere special.  I am embracing home this week.

I am currently reading...my Bible, chronologically with when events actually happened.  And financial planning books from the library.

I am hoping...Bob does well on his sheriff's dispatch testing tomorrow and that this journey through unemployment is about to be over. 

From the kitchen...Frito pie.  Although I am not partaking of the yumminess.  I had a Special K protein shake. 

Around the house....clutter. Clutter. Clutter.  Make it stop!  I am wondering if this little poem I wrote in WR 352 might be more true than I realized:

This mess
causes stress;
I should own less!

One of my favorite things...watching Noah figure out he can change his facial expressions on demand:



Join Simple Woman's Daybook and linger with us on the beauty of everyday moments.  



No comments:

Post a Comment